In October 2009, the PAPILLON Company took part in the 13th International Exhibition of Means of State Security Provision INTERPOLITEX-2009.
Almost all systems developed and manufactured by our company were introduced at the exposition stand of PAPILLON:
- PAPILLON AFIS Automated Fingerprint&Palmprint Identification System
- PAPILLON LIVE SCANNER System for Electronic Fingerprinting
- PAPILLON FILTER Express ID Checking System
- PAPILLON ZIRKON Iris Recognition System
- PAPILLON ARSENAL Automatic Ballistic Identification System
We offered also some of our new products:
- Multifunction Livescan Station PAPILLON MDC 40c
- Mobile Booking and Express ID Check Workstations
- Compact Mobile Devices for In-the-Field Identity Checks PAPILLON DPP
PAPILLON’s production attracted a great attention of participants and guests of the exhibition.
The PAPILLON stand was visited by Rashid Nurgaliev, the Minister of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation, Asgat Sapharov, the Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic Tatarstan and a great number of foreign delegations.
The visit of Asgat Sapharov, The Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic Tatarstan
The work moments of the exhibition here
and on the next photos